Need global commodity price data? Want to understand more about supply, demand and economic growth or decline? Want to see commodity price forecasts and regional production / consumption estimates to 2035 sourced from organizations like the IMF and BP?
setld’s Global Commodity Price & Economic Outlook Data Product (GCPEODP) is an annual data subscription designed to provide fresh commodity prices and regional economic forecasts in one convenient data package.
- Energy Reserves by Country / Region – 1995 to Present*
- Energy Production by Country / Region – 1965 to 2035*
- Energy Consumption by Country / Region – 1965 to 2035*
- Sector Consumption by Energy – 1990 to 2035
- Sector Consumption by Region – 1990 to 2035*
- Energy Capacity and Throughput by Country / Region – 1965 to Present*
- Energy Imports and Exports by Country / Region – 2014 to Present*
- Energy Emissions by Country / Region – 1965 to Present*
- Commodity Prices Annual – 2009 to 2021+
- Commodity Prices Quarterly – 2014Q1 to 2017Q4+
- Commodity Prices Monthly – Jan. 1980 to Present
- World Economic Outlook by Country – 1980 to 2021+*
- 44 Economic Indicators (Assets / Debt, Revenue, GDP, Imports / Exports, Population, Employment, Consumer Price Index, Inflation, etc.) for 191 Countries
Your organization’s decisions often require current and forecasted commodity pricing as inputs. And, your organization’s strategic plans can be improved by taking economic benchmarks and outlook estimates into consideration.
setld’s Global Commodity Price & Economic Outlook Data Product (GCPEODP) offers you immediate answers and innovation at a reasonable price. setld is committed to monitoring and handling the various changes to these commodity and economic outlook data feeds over time. We study the value proposition for you and make sure our GCPEODP provision is adding measurable value to your organization.
GET SETLD – reduce risk, stay informed and make better decisions!