Need GoM E&P data? setld can offer you the core + more at less cost to you. setld’s GoM Data Product (GDP) resolves numerous compilation issues with government data offerings sourced from: geospatial web services, web page announcements, web page data downloads, etc.
setld GDP is an annual data subscription designed to provide a normalized, value-added set of U.S. Gulf of Mexico land / lease, well, production, facilities, pipeline, environmental and cultural data.
- Proper data splits w/ value add
- Fully usable attributes
- 3D items, prod at perf & wellbore, net prod / reserves, pipeline network, AIS vessel options, G&G export tools
- Useful and timely lease sale evaluation
- Flexible delivery w/ SFTP SHP, FGDB, REST Services, ArcGIS Online, Power BI, ASCII DATs for G&G Apps, etc.
- Custom support / ETL integration into your systems
setld’s GoM Data Product is a compelling alternative to gathering, processing, managing and troubleshooting this data internally or paying more for another vendor’s outdated offerings. Our research shows:
- Custom internal aggregations of this data are usually incomplete
- Less analysis value
- Most companies gather and load this data far less often when data loading errors / problems are encountered
- Data not as fresh
- Staff time alone exceeds setld GoM Data Product subscription cost
- Staff time is better spent working on your core business
setld has a vested interest in monitoring and dealing with various changes to BOEM, BSEE, NOAA, USGS and other government data feeds. We study the value proposition for you and make sure that our GDP provision is adding measurable value to your organization. We’re confident in saying you won’t find this value for dollar anywhere else. GET SETLD – lever our expertise and focus upon your core business!